Please install the plugin like you would install any other plugin in WordPress. You can either upload the extracted plugin directory directly to you server using any FTP program, or use the WordPress Plugin Installation routine.
Standard WordPress Routine:
1. In your WordPress Admin panel, click on “Plugins” -> “Add New”
2. Click on “Upload”
3. Click on “Browse” and navigate to the folder on your harddrive where the plugin file (ZIP version; the file as downloaded directly from CodeCanyon) is located. Select the plugin file and click on “Open” in your popup window.
4. Click on “Install Now”
5. Wait until WordPress finishes the upload and installation process.
6. Click on “Activate Now”
Manual Upload via FTP:
1. Extract the ZIP file you received from CodeCanyon. The file should include a folder named “ts-userpro-for-vc”
2. Using any FTP program, navigate to your WordPress installation and find the folder “wp-content”. Open that folder and (inside) find the folder “plugins”. Now open that folder and you should see a listing of all currently installed plugins for your WordPress installation.
3. Upload the complete plugin folder you extracted in step 1 into the “plugins” folder you just navigated to via FTP. Ensure, that the plugin folder is uploaded directly into the “wp-content/plugins” folder and not accidentally into one of the existing folders for one of the existing plugins.
4. Once the upload is finished, log into your WordPress admin section and go to the plugins section. You should now see “UserPro Shortcode Elements for Visual Composer” listed as available plugin. All that is left is to activate it.
If you have problems installing the plugin, follow the step by step instructions you can find here.
If you have followed all these steps correctly, and your system passed the memory check, the plugin should now be installed and functional.
CONGRATULATIONS, because you are done with the installation!